1. Hermione Granger, because of COURSE.
2. Dumbledore. What? There’s nothing in the rules about one character per book.
3. Gandalf. You know, in case something happens to my other two magical folk.
4. Katniss Everdeen, because MAD SKILLS.
5. Loki, because at least then I’d never get bored.
6. Sherlock Holmes, because who knows what important, life-saving information is in that head of his?
7. Watson, because he’s a doctor. Plus he (or she, depending on the version) can blog about the mysteries we solve while we’re stranded. Like the case of the missing coconuts.
8. Lassie, because even though I don’t read books with animals, I’m pretty sure she’s good at going for help or getting people out of wells or something. Plus puppy cuddles!
9. Deuce (or Fade), just in case there are zombies on the island.
10. I can’t think of any more, so I’m cheating a bit and making my tenth a character from a movie. Wilson, because he’s a great conversationalist.
What about you guys? Who would you want stranded with you on a desert island?