Time to look at the books I added to my shelves this week with Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews! Not necessarily books I bought – also includes books I borrowed, was given or otherwise ended up with. Weeks where I don’t buy books I’ll scramble around my shelves and find some books I haven’t shared in a StS post yet!
- Another Life Altogether – Pretty cover!
- The Museum of Intangible Things – Even prettier cover!
- The Dark World – I love this cover too, but it also sounds like it’ll be a bit like the Mortal Instruments series. Something to do with seeing ghosts and fighting demons.
- Then and Always – This is supposed to be kind of like the movie Sliding Doors. A woman gets in an accident and when she wakes up, she’s in someone else’s life.
- A Complicated Kindness – After reading All My Puny Sorrows, Karen and I decided we’d like to read another of her books. Starting with this one.
A couple old ones I dug out and a couple of new ones. So that’s my week in books, what about you guys? //<![CDATA[ var sc_project=10144299; var sc_invisible=1; var sc_security="82f610c9"; var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://secure." : "http://www."); document.write("”); //]]>