Time to look at the books I added to my shelves this week with Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews! Not necessarily books I bought – also includes books I borrowed, was given or otherwise ended up with. Weeks where I don’t buy books I’ll scramble around my shelves and find some books I haven’t shared in a StS post yet!
- Going Too Far: I can’t actually remember where I heard about this book, but I figured I’d give it a try.
- All Our Pretty Songs: This was on sale and I loved the cover. Yep, I’m totally shallow.
- Fever: I’ve got Wither, and since this was only a couple of bucks, I figured I might as well pick it up.
- Meant to Be: I’ve been going back and forth on this book for awhile. I’ve seen a few bloggers gushing about how excited they were to read it. And it’s set in London. But between the slightly pastel-y cover and the whole romance angle, it could really go either way for me. But I came across it for a steal, so I figured why not?
- Seige and Storm: Again, bloggers RAVE about this series. I’ve got book one
- We’ll Always Have Paris: It’s spring. I love Paris. Hence, this book.
- The Trylle Trilogy: Another amazing deal – and another series I’ve waffled over for months. Fingers crossed!
So that’s it for this week – what goodies did y’all pick up?
//<![CDATA[ var sc_project=10144299; var sc_invisible=1; var sc_security="82f610c9"; var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://secure." : "http://www."); document.write("”); //]]>