Time to look at the books I added to my shelves this week with Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews! Not necessarily books I bought – also includes books I borrowed, was given or otherwise ended up with. Weeks where I don’t buy books I’ll scramble around my shelves and find some books I haven’t shared in a StS post yet!
- How To Lead A Life of Crime I’m totally excited to read. I think it’s going to be right down my alley.
- I’ve been hearing raves of A Mad, Wicked Folly for ages and kept meaning to get around to trying it out.
- Half Bad – well, it sounded really interesting. Not sure if I’ll be into it as I’ve since read a few wavering reviews, but I’d like to see for myself.
- Ten Tiny Breaths and One Tiny Lie – just look at those covers! How could I resist!
- You might not know this about me yet, but I love travel memoirs, particularly ones about Europe with a bit of whimsy and self-discovery. I’ve got high hopes for Paris Letters.
- Dorian Grey I’ve had for awhile, but forgot about until I came across it earlier this week.
- Likewise with Coventry, which I think I picked up because it was featured in a Chapters “best of” list.
- Z I’m not sure if I’ll be into, but I was interested enough to give it a try. Plus – pretty book!
So what did you guys add to your shelves or dig out of a long-forgotten pile of TBR books this week? Share your link or list in the comments – and, as always, let me know if you’ve got a rave or “meh” on any of these!
//<![CDATA[ var sc_project=10144299; var sc_invisible=1; var sc_security="82f610c9"; var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://secure." : "http://www."); document.write("”); //]]>