I got through five books in the past month – one of which was a review copy and a couple of which had been on my TBR list for longer than I care to admit! Though I enjoyed all of these, I’d have to say that my favourite, hands-down, was The Opposite of Loneliness. I went into it without much in the way of expectations, and came out of it with my mind more than somewhat blown!
Reviews published in June:
- Up a Tree In the Park at Night with a Hedgehog by P. Robert Smith
- The Library of Unrequited Love by Sophie Divry
- Drawing Amanda by Stephanie Feuer
- The Silence of Bonaventure Arrow by Rita Leganski
- Roomies by Sara Zarr & Tara Altebrando
Other things you might have missed:
- I listed my top ten beach reads for the summer.
- I went to see and advanced screening of The Fault In Our Stars – and loooooved it.
- I listed my top ten books of 2014 so far.
- I discussed why I’m not at all embarrassed to be an adult reader of YA.
- I was nominated for a second Liebster Award. (Thanks, Karen!!)
- I listed the books on my summer TBR list.
That’s about it for my month – the end of the month got pretty busy at work, so I am still trying to find time to catch up on replying to comments (I’m so sorry – I’m not ignoring you guys, I promise!) and, of course, get back to reading!
What about you guys? Did I miss any major bookish or otherwise things that you guys got up to in the last month?
//<![CDATA[ var sc_project=10144299; var sc_invisible=1; var sc_security="82f610c9"; var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://secure." : "http://www."); document.write("”); //]]>