So much booky goodness on the interwebs this week! Here’s some of it:
- 10 Awesome Secret Passage Book Shelves. Because what book lover hasn’t dreamed about having one of these? (Or a bunch…)
- Bare It For Books. So remember that movie Calendar Girls? Where the women’s auxiliary posed naked doing crafty things for a calendar to raise money for a new couch in the visitor’s lounge at the local hospital? This is kind of like that, but for book lovers. I totally want one of these for Christmas (hint, hint).
- The Best “Bridget and Darcy” Moments from Bridget Jones’ Diary. I’m super excited about the new Bridge Jones book that is so close to coming out I can’t even stand it! This was a hilarious reminder of some of the legendary moments from the first installment.
- When You Like Books More Than Anything in the Whole World. Yep. Just…. yep.
- Sex, Violence and Devils: Ten Books That Shocked the World. Hmmmm. A few more to add to my reading list, then.
- Riot Round-Up: The Best Books We Read in September. It’s always neat to see what the Book Riot crew are reading – and which books they really liked. It’s also great because this roundup is books they READ in September, as opposed to books that were RELEASED in September. Thus making for more variety.
- Is Your Favourite Author a Jerk? I know this post has been pretty heavy on the Book Riot posts, but there’s a reason for that. Mainly cause they’re awesome. And this post definitely made me think.
- I Know How You’re Feeling, I Read Chekhov. I’ve always said reading makes you more empathetic – now there’s proof.
What cool book-related stuff have you seen on the web this week? Share links in the comments!
//<![CDATA[ var sc_project=10144299; var sc_invisible=1; var sc_security="82f610c9"; var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://secure." : "http://www."); document.write("”); //]]>