So I’m going to try another TBR Pile Challenge. This one’s a bit different, because I have to read at least 12 books that were published December 31, 2012 or earlier. The best part? If you complete the challenge, you’ll be entered to win a $50 GC to Amazon or Book Depository! The host is Roof Beam Reader, and full info is here.
This one is extra challenging for me because I have to decide ahead of time which 12 books I’m going to read (with 2 alternates, so at least there’s that). I’m a mood reader, and I have hundreds of unread books hanging around, so I normally decide which book I feel like reading next once I’ve completed the current one. Having 12 pre-selected…. well, it makes me feel a little uncomfortable. What can I say? I’m a rebel and I rail against structure. But fine, Adam, I’ll try to be less rebellious. Just for you.
Here’s my Official 2014 TBR Pile Challenge List, in no particular order:
1. The Book Thief – Marcus Zusack
2. The Night Circus – Erin Morgenstern
3. The Summoning – Kelley Armstrong – Completed
4. The Calling – Kelley Armstrong – Completed
5. Outpost – Ann Aguirre – Completed
6. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer – Michelle Hodkin
7. Shatter Me – Tahereh Mafi – Completed
8. Attachments – Rainbow Rowell
9. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe – Benjamin Alire Sáenz
10. Will Grayson, Will Grayson – John Green and David Levithan – Completed
1. Ask the Passengers – A. S. King
2. Looking for Alaska – John Green
Wish me luck, and if you’d also like to participate, head on over to Roof Beam Reader’s post and sign up! //<![CDATA[ var sc_project=10144299; var sc_invisible=1; var sc_security="82f610c9"; var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://secure." : "http://www."); document.write("”); //]]>