I only read four books this month. Not quite sure how that happened, but yeah. (And one of them was a kid’s book.) I’m part way into about 5 other books, but I have had trouble settling into them. So there you go, that was my month.
I was quite busy on my blog, though. I re-did it not once, but twice, trying to get a new look I was happy with. I also wrote a good number of posts.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Champion by Marie Lu
- The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
Other posts you might have missed:
- I shared some book covers I think are pretty enough to frame
- I interviewed Karolina from Bookshelf Reflections
- I discussed #WeNeedDiverseBooks, shared some of my favourites and some on my TBR
- Stacie nominated me for the Book Blogger Test
- I listed the bookish folks I’d love to meet
- I participated in Armchair BEA with posts on Introductions and Expanding Blogging Horizons
It was also my birthday, so I got all kinds of spoiled with… you guessed it – new books! I’ve got lots of reading to do this month, and I’m hoping to get through more than four!
What did you guys get up to in May? Share, share, share!
//<![CDATA[ var sc_project=10144299; var sc_invisible=1; var sc_security="82f610c9"; var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://secure." : "http://www."); document.write("”); //]]>