I keep coming across awesome book-related images, posts and articles and I figure maybe I’ll keep track of them and share them with you guys occasionally. Here are some of the things that caught my interest recently:
- JK Rowling to Write New Film Series Based in the World of Harry Potter. I can hear legions of devout HP fans the world over cheering in unison.
- Ten Things that Drive Books Crazy. If your books could talk, they’d claim to be abused.
- Lynda Barry: The 20 Stages of Reading. Some of these had me giggling hysterically because they’re so spot on. Then again, a couple just confused me. But still worth a glance!
- 9 Most Sympathetic Villains in Books. It’s okay to root for the bad guy. Even Humbert Humbert, apparently. (It’s okay if you don’t agree with this one, because I’m having trouble getting behind it too.)
- Library breaks ground in Whitehall on new branch helped by ex-librarian’s gift. Carol Snowden, who worked as a librarian for 30 years left $750,000 dollars to be used by the library for children’s issues. In my book, this makes her a modern goddamn heroine.
What bookish links are you digging? Share in the comments! //<![CDATA[ var sc_project=10144299; var sc_invisible=1; var sc_security="82f610c9"; var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://secure." : "http://www."); document.write("”); //]]>